We pride ourselves on matching busy families with loving, experienced nanny and childcare professionals.
Few roles could be more important than competently guiding and nurturing children through all stages of development. To succeed in this vital role, we rely on our prior experience in pairing esteemed families with the highest standard of childcare services professionals.
A nanny is most often a specialist working in the family’s home, responsible for all tasks related to care of the children who serve the family as a loving, nurturing and trustworthy companion to children. In modern households, this job description can vary to suit a variety of unique and sometimes untraditional family models.
Your Nanny or Manny will be flexible and professional, offering your children a loving framework in which they can thrive and who also provide a high-level attentiveness to their individual needs. To ensure that a prospective Nanny/Manny is suitable to your family, we first gather details about your family and domestic situation in order to curate a list from which you can select the best candidates who correspond to your unique criteria. They are interviewed and background-checked prior to your meeting them and possess a variety of qualifications and educational backgrounds to suit your child’s or children’s caregiving needs.
Perhaps one or both parents are traveling more than usual these days, and the parent at home needs an extra set of hands to help with the kids. This is where a nanny/manny can be an especially welcome addition to your household. The ideal nanny for your family could be a person who can initiate and activate games and sports, a fun-loving sort of person, or could be someone to primarily help with homework and provide encouragement to a child who needs structure, a firm hand or perhaps emotional support. Perhaps a person with knowledge of and ability to prepare healthy or just simply yummy meals is also required. If you have a swimming pool, you might require the nanny to have the ability to swim. Or you might require your nanny to have a B.A. in early childhood education or other specialised education.
There is a perfect fit for each family and we aim to find him or her!
Things to consider in an ideal nanny/manny:
- Fluent in English or another native language?
- Able to drive and have own vehicle?
- Legal Resident of the clients country?
- Caregiver holds a current CPR, First Aid/AED Certificate?
- Full-time live-in or part-time live-out basis?
Think about the many areas nannies and mannies can help out and identify those required:
- Supervise the children’s activities
- Plan and prepare meals and bottles for the children
- Dress the children
- Place the children down for naps and bedtime
- Bathe the children
- Change diapers
- Potty train the children
- Perform housework related to child care, including washing the children’s clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles
- Teach good social manners and etiquette
- Initiate and participate in play, both indoors and outdoors
- Plan and lead educational activities, including reading
- Discipline the children, when necessary
- Drive the children to and from activities
- Administer medicine to the children