Exceptional Senior PA required for a VIP family. The role is based in Central London and it will be working from their plush family office (with a small team), Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have native level English, University educated (a must) with a good handle on legal and financial matters and ideally experience in some shape and form with real estate. Excellent diary management, ability to coordinate and plan complex travel arrangements.
Proven experience as an Executive Assistant / Private Assistant in a similar role with proven longevity in prior positions. Ideally working at least 4 to 5 years in two roles. Salary is wide open to negotiation. The role is to start once they find the right person, they are in no rush.
There could be a little bit of travel but this will not be often and it will not be for long periods of time.
Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Managing multiple diaries on behalf of the family and coordination of associated logistics.
– Travel support; planning trips and making all necessary arrangements.
– Research, orders, deliveries, purchases and errands.
– Oversee documentation for the family, including passport and visa renewals, health insurance claims, monitoring loyalty programs.
– Coordinate with household staff to ensure smooth day-to-day operations, potentially taking on line management duties as helpful and support recruitment needs.
– Support the management team on specific pieces of work.
– Take ownership for designated projects, conducting research, providing logical recommendations and analysis of findings.
– Liaise with other staff to get things done and facilitate outcomes.
– Ensure high standards of accurate record keeping and filing.
– Manage active action lists to keep tasks moving forward (yours and others).
– Draft email or other correspondence on behalf of the Principals.
– Actively provide input into financial procedures. Process invoices, petty cash and credit card reconciliations.
By registering your CV with Irving Scott you can expect individual attention from our specialised recruiters. We create a candidate profile and keep in regular contact to make sure we know your latest circumstances. We are committed to matching candidates with clients.
Please note that we are fully compliant with GDPR and keep information for a stipulated time period only. Data is then minimised and archived securely for business intelligence purposes. We at Irving Scott apply the same top quality standard of treatment to handling your personal data as we do to all areas of our business.