We are currently recruiting for a part time private chef for a family in Holland Park. Full details below:
Part Time Family Chef
Salary: Daily/Hourly rate negotiable
Hours: 1 to 1 ½ days per week (Fridays)
Location: Holland Park
– Order weekly food shopping on Ocado for the house including fresh meat and fish.
– Cook healthy home style food for the family on Friday’s (lunch and dinner). The family are particularly fond of Italian and Mediterranean and they are trying to adopt healthier eating by introducing some vegetarian and vegan meals into their diet
– Able to adapt meals to the family’s food preferences (gluten free, no garlic [a full preference list will be provided])
– Prepare 3- 4 additional meals that they can warm up for the weekend.
– Host a baking class for the children (girls 5 & 6) on Friday afternoons after school.
– Flexibility to work when the family entertain/ have dinner parties at home
– Pet friendly – the family have one dog and are looking to get a puppy in September
– Comfortable working in a family home
– Comfortable working within a small team (2 housekeepers, 1 nanny, 1 driver/houseman)
– Flexibility on hours and ability to stay later some days if the family are entertaining
– Good with children and needs to have the ability to engage them in the baking/cooking class.
Please let me know if you are interested along with your daily and/or hourly rate.
By registering your CV with Irving Scott you can expect individual attention from our specialised recruiters. We create a candidate profile and keep in regular contact to make sure we know your latest circumstances. We are committed to matching candidates with clients.
Please note that we are fully compliant with GDPR and keep information for a stipulated time period only. Data is then minimised and archived securely for business intelligence purposes. We at Irving Scott apply the same top quality standard of treatment to handling your personal data as we do to all areas of our business.