Taking care of a 6 month old baby in Dubai, UAE.
* Live in
* Schedule flexible (as per the baby needs). Baby will be 5-6 months so sleep training shall be done or in progress. Currently we are waking her up because of the feedings.
* 6 days a week
* Bilingual – English + one other language ( Spanish / Italian / Arabic / Russian )
* Available to travel with us when requested
* CPR certification
* Able to work as a team with parents
* Well organized
* Able to do different activities with the child that help her development
* Non smoker
* Fine with dogs (English and French bulldog)
* Ready to commit long term – min 2 years +
* familiar with Montessori
* Certified : sleep training / introduction of solids (not only mashes)
* Good cook
* Graduated in any field related to children
* Creative / able to organize different activities, playing time with the child
* Accept your wear a uniform (only a top – like a nurse blouse). Will be provided
* Able to provide more than written references (someone we can speak to)
– 1000£ per week (net)
– Accommodation (spacious private room with TV & bathroom)
– Food provided (staff cooking daily)
– 1 flight ticket
– 2 years contract / Visa for the UAE
– 6 days a week
– 28 days holidays
eg: "Live in"
By registering your CV with Irving Scott you can expect individual attention from our specialised recruiters. We create a candidate profile and keep in regular contact to make sure we know your latest circumstances. We are committed to matching candidates with clients.
Please note that we are fully compliant with GDPR and keep information for a stipulated time period only. Data is then minimised and archived securely for business intelligence purposes. We at Irving Scott apply the same top quality standard of treatment to handling your personal data as we do to all areas of our business.