Housekeepers required for very high end extremely large residence in both Highgate and Vauxhall.
Salary to be disclosed upon applicationn
Location: Highgate and Vauxhall
The Housekeeperss are expected to support the Housekeeping team with a wide range of operationally essential tasks. All Housekeeping Assistants are expected to work in partnership with the estate team to provide the highest level of operational service and performance. You will be working in a busy estate where the ability to think on your feet is expected and to follow instructions.
• Total discretion and the ability to provide exceptional service without being intrusive.
• Front of House duties to include cloakroom, meeting, greeting and directing guests.
• Cleaning, maintaining and presenting all rooms to the highest standard.
• Care of bedroom suites, changing beds and replenishing linen.
• Undertake personal maiding duties for guests to include caring for clothes, running baths, dressing and calling trays.
• Able to work within a high-end finish environment.
• Care and conservation of antiques, artwork, fine fabrics and finishes.
• Ability to operate the latest house systems.
• Servicing external guest areas.
• Maintaining general cleanliness in service areas and stock rooms.
• Responsible for stock rotation.
• Acceptance and movement of deliveries.
• Furniture and room adjustments to Principal’s and guest’s preference as required.
• Maiding duties to include packing, unpacking and wardrobe management.
• Operate in a Spa environment.
• Must be able to work in all areas of the laundry including washing, sorting, pressing, spot cleaning, and dry-cleaning awareness.
• Maintaining the highest standards of hygiene throughout the house.
• Flexible with working hours and adaptable to change which might include weekends and bank holidays at short notice. Time will be given in lieu when overtime is worked.
• Highest standards of personal grooming.
• Critical eye for detail.
• Ability to work efficiently independently or as within the wider team.
• To carry out any other duties that may be reasonably requested by the Head Housekeeper, Housekeeping Supervisor or member of the senior management team.
• Any other duties required to support the estate operation.
Health & Safety
• To ensure that all work undertaken is done so in a safe manner and in accordance with relevant approved codes of practice.
• To wear appropriate protective clothing provided by or recommended by the Company.
• To be aware of and comply with safe working practices as laid down under the Health and Safety Acts as applicable to your place of work. This will include your awareness of any specific hazards at your work place.
• To ensure that any accidents to staff, guests or visitors are reported in accordance with correct procedures.
• To be fully conversant with the risk assessments for your department.
• To comply with all Health & Safety regulation including fire safety procedures to ensure the safety of yourself, staff, contractors and Principals.
• To attend all training courses as and when required.
• Willing to learn new skills and enhance current knowledge.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Previous housekeeping experience of at least 2 years
• Good spoken English skills.
• Languages would be helpful.
• Total discretion is required by the Principals at all time.
• This is a demanding and high-pressure role supporting the running of a private estate at the highest level.
• A uniform will be provided.
By registering your CV with Irving Scott you can expect individual attention from our specialised recruiters. We create a candidate profile and keep in regular contact to make sure we know your latest circumstances. We are committed to matching candidates with clients.
Please note that we are fully compliant with GDPR and keep information for a stipulated time period only. Data is then minimised and archived securely for business intelligence purposes. We at Irving Scott apply the same top quality standard of treatment to handling your personal data as we do to all areas of our business.