A family based in Wentworth, Surrey are looking for a highly experienced Private Chef to cook Lunch and Dinner. There are 4 in the family, and the chef will also be required to cook for guests on a regular basis.
• The family are very driven on organic and healthy food so ideally looking for a candidate with a passion for this.
• You need to be driven in creating new dishes and innovative with menus.
• Confidence in cooking ad-hoc for up to 8 guests is required, and you must be experienced in planning for dinner parties up to 16 people.
• Presentation skills are extremely important.
• You should be able to adapt quickly and create tasty, healthy dishes upon request efficiently so excellent organizational skills are required.
• Experience with Mediterranean, vegetarian, gluten-free cooking required.
• Previous private household or Yacht experience preferred.
• Longevity in previous roles is vital.
• Ideally an Italian female Chef
The role is a 6-day work week with occasional overtime. Hours will be around 10/11.00am-8/9.00pm. There is a 1-bedroom apartment available for live in candidates. Couples welcome. Occasional travel is required with the family to various locations around the world. A driver would be a bonus. The salary on offer is in the region of £50,000 gross depending on experience and whether the role is live in or live out.
To start ASAP.
eg: "Live in"
By registering your CV with Irving Scott you can expect individual attention from our specialised recruiters. We create a candidate profile and keep in regular contact to make sure we know your latest circumstances. We are committed to matching candidates with clients.
Please note that we are fully compliant with GDPR and keep information for a stipulated time period only. Data is then minimised and archived securely for business intelligence purposes. We at Irving Scott apply the same top quality standard of treatment to handling your personal data as we do to all areas of our business.