We are currently recruiting for a daily or live in housekeeper/PA or houseman/PA to work for a lovely couple in their 30s on their houseboat located on a private Island on the Thames in London.
It really is a very special place totally like no other.
Both of them run their own companies and work pretty long hours so they are seeking someone to keep on top of running the houseboat and look after their gorgeous Labrador.
Responsibilities to include:
Domestic management of the houseboat i.e.:
• Washing / ironing clothes / organising wardrobes
• online food shopping
• Cooking healthy meals
• Managing the post / domestic bills etc
• Organising the gardener / window cleaner etc
• Helping out with their dog feeding, taking to the vets etc
• Taking the dog for walks (there is a huge park just across the road)
• Dog sitting when required
• Playing with the dog / generally keeping him entertained / stopping him getting bored
• Diary management and booking meetings, both business and social
• Managing expenses claims
• Filling in forms and helping with general life and house admin
• Filling of post and paperwork
• Internet research as required
• Some driving duties such as droping off at station, airport run etc
They are both in their late 30’s, a professional couple working in a combination of film/IT and other entrepreneurial projects. Both are outgoing, fun, social and easy to get along with.
The role would suit someone who enjoys a varied role. Comfortable with boats (perhaps ex yacht crew). A good family cook with strong housekeeping skills and attention to detail. But above all, the role calls for someone who will have a warm and friendly personality and is happy to put their hand to anything.
The role is 5 days per week. 45 hours per week. Occasional weekends will be required.
Salary range is excellent but will vary depending on skills/experience and whether the role is live in or live out.
benefits would include:
• Use of a car – Range Rover (you will need a full clean licence)
• Mobile telephone
• Use of a speedboat (yes, really..)
• Food included (if live in)
• All bills etc covered (if live in)
• Looking after possibly the cutest / best dog in the world
You will bring to the role:
• A hardworking and professional approach
• Proactivity, able to manage multiple tasks at once, prioritising you day to make sure stuff gets done
• Fluent English language skills
• UK experience is a similar role
• Strong administrative skills, IT literacy and high levels of organisation
• The ability to work legally in the EU / UK
• A positive, fun and social attitude
• Love for dogs and looking after dogs
• A full and clean driving licence
eg: "Live in"
By registering your CV with Irving Scott you can expect individual attention from our specialised recruiters. We create a candidate profile and keep in regular contact to make sure we know your latest circumstances. We are committed to matching candidates with clients.
Please note that we are fully compliant with GDPR and keep information for a stipulated time period only. Data is then minimised and archived securely for business intelligence purposes. We at Irving Scott apply the same top quality standard of treatment to handling your personal data as we do to all areas of our business.